This service allows the trainer to register for the ToT-Pro training course, which qualifies the trainer to become an instructor (speaker) in the ToT on the go -Teaching and Assessment workshops.
1. The trainer must be active in one of the postgraduates of the medical programs accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
2. The trainer must have attended at least one TOT on the go workshop for the path in which he/she is seeking accreditation as a speaker.
3. The applicant must have at least five years of experience as a trainer in a postgraduate programs.
4. Fill out a course commitment form (click here).
5. The applicant shall commit to complete the ToT-Pro course.
6. Priority for applicants with qualifications in health education.